§1. METHOD OF SUBMISSION AND COMPLETION
Buyer has three ways to order. In each case must confirm your order by making a payment in advance by bank transfer or PayU form or PayPal.
- The method of using the form on page sklep.sundiamore.pl. The most convenient and most efficient way that ensures fast and secure shopping.The buyer receives an e-mail reply message confirming your order.
- By the phone. Buyer may place an order by phone, giving data object placed on the website sklep.sundiamore.pl. Buyer deciding to place an order by phone thus accepts the rules posted on the store.
- By sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org and giving the data subject from the website email@example.com with a clear indication that it is a product order. The buyer in this case, receives a response message of acceptance of an order. Buyers opting purchase by e-mail accepts the rules contained on the website firstname.lastname@example.org
§2. METHODS OF PAYMENT
3. Bank Transfer
4. Postal transfer on seller adress
Seller begins execution of the contract after confiration of payment on account of seller or proof of payment for the order by the system PayU or PayPal. Start of delivery may take from 3 to a maximum of 14 working days. Individual realization of the contract lasts until the product is produced, about the expected date the buyer will be informed by the seller by e-mail.
Consignment is realized to the address indicated on the order form if the buyer has chosen this way of ordering. If the buyer has chosen to order by e-mail consignment will be made to the address given in the mail or in the case of a telephone order to address provided by the telephone. If the buyer wants a invoice we add it to the order having previously all the necessary data for the invoice.
- Each order comes with a receipt.
- If the buyer wants a invoice we add it to the order having previously all the necessary data for the invoice.
- The cost of consignment and delivery which amounts 24 PLN pays the buyer.
- Personal collection is possible after making an appointment. In this case the buyer does not pay the cost of delivery.
- In the absence of a buyer, a representative of the company providing the service of delivery leaves information where and when you can pick it up yourself.
- When the buyer receive the goods, the buyer is obliged to assess whether the consignment has not been damaged during transport. If the consignment is damaged and the buyer finds deficiencies, defects and traces not authorized to open, is obliged to refuse to accept the consignment and ask the representative of the company that provides service for protocol written explanation of the circumstances of injury and ask for description of its condition and so notify the seller immediately. Upon receipt of the report of estimation of the state and circumstances of damage the buyer is obliged to send the protocol to the seller to the address listed on the form, by e-mail or by telephone.
- If the seller is unable to complete the contract because of unavailability of goods, shall promptly notify the buyer of this fact and reimburse all amount.